Philip Outsourcing (MTNNigeria)
April 2012 - Present Day (5 years 2 months)
- Processing of all Capital Expenditure Documents
- Monitor Effective Utilization of Budget for Capital Expenditure Project.
- Report on the Usage and Availability of Budget for Capital Expenditure projects.
- Post Evaluation of Completed Capital Expenditure Projects.
- Capitalization of all Capital Projects executed.
- Presentation of Daily Reports to the Manager on the daily commitment stage of the Group.
- Purchase requisitioning (PR) for services and purchase of inventories
- Ensure the right bill of materials (BOM) lines are utilized for the appropriate projects.
- Provide input for ratification of budgeted project amount.
- Report on savings declared by Project managers from budgetary allocation
- Prepare power point presentation for monthly commitment and capitalization report
- Daily reporting of Purchase Requisition movement