GOD’S CARE MODEL ACADEMY
January 2013 - Present Day (4 years 1 month)
Preparing and delivering lesson to students.
• Grading, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
• Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
• Preparing pupils for academic competitions, qualifications and external examinations;
• Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
• Participating in departmental meetings, PTA meetings and whole school training events.
• Actively contributing towards the school's growth and development through creative contributions and supportive attitude. .
• Working in cooperation with other staff and make g active contributions towards the growth and development of the school.
• Helping to enforce school rules and regulations, implementing policies and ensuring school runs effectively as applicable to job role.