Information Technology Officer
Income Electrix Limited
July 2010 - Present Day (6 years 8 months)
- Provides technical supervision of technology interns; supervises other staff as directed; annually updates technology job descriptions; completes technology staff evaluations.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
- Presents and implements technological alternatives to streamline functions and improve productivity.
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual; develops and maintains related technology checklists.
- Planning and optimization of new and existing IP network
- Responsible for troubleshooting workstations, networks, software applications, phones, copiers and other technologies.
- Preparation and management of Service Level Agreement.
- Core evaluator for ERP/BPR, for bidding on SAP, NAV, SAGE
- Maintenance and Implementation of better WAN and LAN structure.
- Monitoring, tuning and dimensioning of IP network and components
- Troubleshooting IP network related issues and deploying corrective measures
- Manages technology inventory to include procurement and disposal.
- Ensures compliance with all software licensing agreements. Manages and safeguards software media and associated licenses. Tracks software versions. Maintains centralized software use log.
- Mikrotik, CoreNet, Cisco Router Configuration and monitoring.
- Deploying network control solutions, planning hardware and software and application upgrade
- Planning system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly detect and rectify any security intrusion and service challenges.
- Server and Financial Data Backup and Security