1. Meeting clients daily needs. 2. Processing of credit files (Imputation on the system) via Globus T24 software. 3. Processing clients and staff ATM's enquiry, imputation, following up when there's a no-cash or non-reversal transaction. 4. Handling of general enquiry of the bank. 5. Assisting clients in filling deposit and withdrawal booklets where necessary. 6. Ensuring the client walks out with a smile at all cost whatsoever.
My duties as the manager then includes;
1. Overseeing the entire activities of the firm.
2. Reporting directing to the MD/CEO.
3. Planning of Purchase.
4. Planning of kitchen activities.
5. Planning of sitting arrangements (especially functions).
6. Coordinating outdoor services.
7. Maintaining discipline and code of conduct of the staff.
8. Ensuring customer satisfaction is the core vision driven by the passion to be imbibed in every members of staff.
1. Crowd bursting at every point in time. 2. Assisting the kitchen staff in times of need. 3. Prepare weekly requisition for restocking. 4. Tilling out of the cashiers by close of shift. 5. Instruct every staff in each section of their job. 6. Representing the outlet manager in his absence. 7. Marking staff attendance for payroll. 8. Working on Controls of daily shift.