Logistics and Operations personnel
June 2011 - Present Day (6 years 1 month)
- Ensured supply of Cargo Carrying Units to TOTAL projects (USAN, AKPO, OFON 2 and JV operation), AFREN, ADDAX and SNEPCO projects, also to drilling and servicing companies like ATLANTIC FLUIDS, BAKER HUGHES, HALLIBURTON, SCHLUMBERGER, and WEATHERFORD, making sure that each equipment supplied from our facility are fit for purpose, within certification and conform to the lifting colour codes.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance and Control of the offshore cargo carrying units (CCUs).
- Responsible for the compliance of the offshore units to DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079 and BS 7072 standards.
- Responsible for the Installation and Maintenance of the Lifting equipments and CCUs.
- Control and maintain Inspection records, ensuring 6 month validity and Client specific requirements are met.
- Coordinate the activities of the Third Party responsible for the Inspection and Certification of Lifting Equipment and CCU.
- Perform Final Visual Examination and check for Colour-Coding before transportation of all Lifting Equipment and CCU.
- Control and maintain files, with all Movement documentation.
- Assisting the Logistics Manager in tracking the units.
- Responsible for making delivery arrangement as per client's requirements.
- Assigned the tasks of handling Company Rep. Complaint and implementing corrective action.
- Liaise with the Company Rep. on requirements and orders assigned for a particular project.
- Assisting Logistic Manager in identifying and selecting emergency supplies and equipment according to supply procedures and procurement specifications.
- Responsible for an Accountable Warehouse Inventory Stock.
- Prioritizes items for dispatch as well as prepare distribution plans.
- Performed any duties related to logistics and supply operations under the instructions of Logistics Manager.
- Worked as an Asst. Field Technical Engineer with the Nitrogen purging team, in the
Shell Obigbo AGG Station. (Trainee)
- Worked as an Asst. Maintenance Engineer in the Maintenance of the Instrument Air
Compressor A & B Dryer packages in Shell Obigbo AGG Station. (Trainee)
- Worked as an Asst. Filtration Engineer. (Trainee)