* Making appropriate recommendation and advising of the impact on the business.
* Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts and tax returns
* Planning projects and ensuring that resources and staff are available to execute the project. E.g. expansion of business and introduction of new ideas.
* Keeping of proper accounting records
* Carry out necessary research, analyzing it and concluding on the information (Prices of goods).
* Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of IT equipment, materials, supplies, production or services.