1. Lead the team to conduct enterprise risk management business review that covers the following, Treasury Acct management, and Budgeting and Budgetary control, Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Revenue Assurance, Project Management.
2. Lead team to conduct fraud investigation where required by management.
3. Preparation of enterprise risk management and internal audit programs.
4. Identify and report business operation gaps by applying the principle of risk management.
5. Gives detailed analysis of weakness in organization policies and procedures that give room for perpetration of fraud and other unethical activities.
6. Do a route cause analysis of identified reporting and business operation gaps discuss this with the management and give adequate recommendations.
7. Do follow up on the reported gaps and the given recommendations to ensure implementation in accordance with the agreed time line.
8. Liaise with the management in course of my duty.
9. Review to determine if proper accounting and business process and procedures and controls are developed and adhered by the management.
10. Carry checks to ensure that prudent financial and investment decision are taken by the management
11. Preparation audit program for different process
12. Appraise and determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems and control.
13. Discuss audit findings (issues and control weakness) with process owner and their superior
14. Preparations of Audit reports and file (working paper). Report audit observation, indicate the business risk and implication, give the Route cause analysis for audit observation and make recommendation.
15. Obtaining management responses that will address the audit observation and indicate commitment to fix gap
Internal audit/ compliance,