ADDOSSER MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED,LAGOS ISLAND,LAGOS
April 2010 - Present Day (7 years 1 month)
- Reconciliation of bank statements, journal entries, balance sheet, general ledger, invoices, vouchers, investment/performance analysis and implementation of accounting policies.
- Preparation of profit and loss accounts, accrual/prepayment calculations and amortization.
- Prepares financial reports and cost reports on a regular basis.
- Ensures that the financial records are accurate.
- Ensures that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month and end of every financial year.
- Maintenance and update of fixed asset registers.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors.
- Prepares monthly reports for withholding (WHT) schedules and value added tax (VAT).