1) Co-ordinate and report the Financials of various Companies, Branches under the group.
2) Implement the Accounting systems where neccessary for the subdivisions and branches.
3) Budgets and control operations within expected results and company policies.
1) Implement Accounting Systems under an ERP environment for clients.
2) Provide all-round usage surpport and facilitation for clients.
3) Lead Accounting and Business System surpport Consultant- Nigerian Ports Authority(NPA)- Headquarters-Marina Lagos.
1)Pioneer Accountant with responsibilties for initial Project accounting of the Factory construction.
2)Initial Impementation of the Accounting system using Tally-ERP-9.
3) Designing of the BOM and Inventory for easy ultilization report and SKU tracking.
4) Designing of the Chart of Accounts and intergration of Inventories with Financials for prompt comprehensive reporting.
5) Monthly reporting of Management Accounts-Profitability positions and Cashflows.
6) Weekly reporting of Debtors and Creditors positions by aging analysis.
7) Monitoring and reconcilling cash and Bank positions daily.
1)Execution of Jobbing list and Preparation of Contract Notes in "Adsoft Stockbrokeraging".
2) Monitoring of Clients Accounts standings and preparation of Jobbing list.
3) Preparation of Management Accounts.
4) Managing and updating of Melbourne portfolio.
5) Maintenance and reconcillliation of Clients and various Banks Accounts.
1) Carry out Secretarial Consulting Jobs for Clients- Eg filling of annual returns and Accounts.
2) Carrying out Tax consulting jobs for Clients.
3) Audit and preparation of accounts.
4) General consulting jobs on demands.Eg-(a)Preparation of interest charges reports on "overdue loan" under litigation.(b) Development of Business plans and packaging of loans.