Ven Polaris Nigeria Limited
January 2011 - June 2012 (1 year 6 months)
- Maintains the general ledger and the transaction management processes of the company
- Prepares the annual periodic internal management reports, reviews and analysis with management.
- Collates and analyses inputs into the preparation of annual budgets.
- Monitors and reports on budget performance
- Reviews and reconciles operational expenditure against budget
- Reviews and determines the costs of the business processes and services.
- Undertakes profitability analysis to gauge cost effectiveness of business operations.
- Reconciles revenue accounts
- Analyses and determines the product cost structures and margin contribution to profit.
- Liaises with internal external auditors.
- Assists in the preparation of comprehensive proactive timely cash flow statements and bank statement
- Prepares and maintains the fixed asset register