Head, Finance & Accounts
CHASE EXPRESS SERVICES LIMITED
August 2010 - Present Day (6 years 9 months)
- Managing financial resources and ensuring conformity of all financial reports with corporate accounting policies and principles.
- Coordinating financial planning, operations and controls of the Company for optimal efficiency and ensuring the functionality of the Company financial structure.
- Serve as the repository of information on general economic, business and financial condition, analyzing their impact on the Company’s strategies and objectives, for use by executive management.
- Implementing efficient internal control processes and regulatory compliance, oversee and co-ordinate the company external audit and tax matters.
- Managing relationship with all stakeholders, including financial institution, auditors and regulatory authorities.
- Maintain financial records to meet statutory management, board and regulatory body requirements.
- Plan and manage company’s tax related matters.
- Prepare organization budget and coordinate implementation for effective budget control and review.