1. Monitor the Company’s Cash Flow & Liquidity to ensure the availability of Funds required to Finance the Company’s Operations in the Branch.
2. Keep all Accounting records in the Branch Office
3. Provide Accounting report to the head office
4. Manage Account Receivables, that is, with Expenses in the Branch
5. Liaise with Financial Institutions and Company Banks
6. Proper and Timely Reconciliation of Office Imprest
7. Liaise with Tax Authorities, Regulatory Bodies and Government Agencies on Financial Matters.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: PAYABLES (CREDITORS), RECEIVABLES (DEBTORS), TAXATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE
JOB RESPONSIBILTIES: RECEIVABLES (DEBTORS) MANAGEMENT/ INVENTORY CONTROL:
1. Preparation of clients invoices through E- procurements.
2. Identifying the source documents for clients invoicing
3. Accurate and timely generation of invoices to clients on regular basis
4. Daily posting of all client invoices and related invoices
5. Daily update of client accounts
6. Periodic reconciliation of client’s statement of accounts
7. Review and agreeing backup documentation of outstanding client’s statements
8. Responding to internal and external queries on client’s status.
9. Analyzing the age receivables of various invoices to clients
10. Allocation of clients’ payments against invoices.
11. Preparation of monthly corporate debt report
12. Booking of multi currency receipts (remittance advices) from clients
13. Booking/tracking of consignments to the rigs (Products and Drilling Equipments)
14. Booking/tracking of transfer tickets, Receiving Records and Delivery tickets through Inventory Control on the Sun system.
15. Periodic and Continuous Stock Taking (Stock Valuation)
16. Analysis/Allocation of Intercompany Transactions Account
17. Raising of Invoices and entries in Intercompany Accounts.
18. Preparation of Quarterly Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Statements/Pay Advice for Intercompany Transaction
19. Raising of Pro-Forma Invoices for the Customers.