1. To ensure only credit worthy client are given credit. Monitoring the credit amount given to a
client and collects all outstanding once the limit has been exceeded before granting further
2. Carry out reconciliation, investigate and clear all outstanding items of insurance premium
3. Writing of monthly credit report.
4. Preparation of monthly statement of account for customers and brokers.
5. Managing customer payment plan on ICTS (Integrated Credit Tracking System) before the implementation of “no premium no cover” policy.
6. Ensuring prompt postings of all reconciled accounts.
7. Ensuring compliance with day to day update from NAICOM regulations.
8. Reviewing the company credit control policies and developing and implementing.