• Preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts and ensure its readiness for the management within 5 working days of the new month.
• Preparation of monthly Profit and Loss Analysis.
• Computation of Expatriates’ Salaries and allowances based on Timesheets and contract agreement.
• Monthly preparation of WHT position with various Clients and prompt chasing of WHT Credit Note for processing Tax Clearance Certificate.
• Preparation of Invoices and ensuring on time submission on or before the deadline.
• Monthly preparation of Receivables Schedule and Reports and ensuring proper follow up on all Receivables due to the company.
• Monitoring operation cost daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly to ensure that it does not exceed the budgeted amount.
• Developing and implementing proper working policies, processes and procedures for the Account Department.
• Attending to and on-time resolution of all Financial and Tax issues.
• Performing monthly reconciliation of books balances and banks balances.
• Preparation of Monthly Operating Budget and implementation.
• Preparation of Staff Monthly Payroll.
• Ensuring proper review of all requests with limited queries on them.
• Ensuring that all payments are done on time.
• Follow up with approvals on outstanding request.
• Preparation of forecasted Cash Flow Statement
• Supervising the work of Account Officer assigned to me.
• Advising Management on Financial Matters.
• Performing other tasks as directed by the Managing Director.
• Preparation of Profit and Loss Analysis.
Post Held: ACCOUNTANT 2010
· Performing employees payroll using Peachtree Accounting Software.
· Coding of invoices to cost centres.
· Processing of Vendors invoices for payment.
· Ensuring that Vendors strictly adhered to polcies of the company.
· Ensuring that VAT and WHT are charged, removed and paid to the appropriate cost centres.
· Processing staff allowances.
· Ensuring full compliance with the internal control and policies of the organization at all time.
· Manage the assets of the company.
Post Held: PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT2007-2009
·Coding of invoices to cost centres.
·Processing of Vendors invoices for payment.
·Ensuring that Vendors strictly adhered to polcies of the company.
·Ensuring that VAT and WHT are charged, removed and paid to the appropriate cost centres.
·Processing staff allowances.
·Ensuring full compliance with the internal control and policies of the organization at all time.
·Performing Accounts Payable Reconciliation.
·Performing other tasks as directed by the AP supervisor.