- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as
general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and
accounting control procedures and analyze and review budgets and expenditures
for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels,
and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems
and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's
automated financial systems.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Other duties as assigned