Global Business Services (GBS) – Financial Accounting and Operation
PEDABO ASSOCIATES LIMITED/Hewlett-Packard (HP) Nigeria Ltd.
September 2012 - December 2012 (4 months)
- Handling and processing of expenses, invoices, requests for payment and other account payable-related transactions and maintaining proper records accordingly
- Reporting on debtors’ payments (account receivable) to foreign offices and maintaining clearing accounts on daily basis while escalating stale accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on staff compliance level with HP’s internal control policies and procedures on transaction processing and physical information assets handling.
- Sending payment forecast for funding request, to foreign office
- Posting of Month End Close (MEC) to LHGL for uploading to SAP platform and reviewing MA.
- Managing bank account information of all staff and vendors in Data base and processing payment in an SAP platform.
- Escalates payment issues to customers/vendors and staff in different BU and follow up for adequate resolutions.
- Determining and processing VAT/WHT, IC remittances and custom duty for payment in line with regulatory requirement.
- Monitoring and retiring of staff advances and loans for recovery from staff- EEM.
- Journal vouchers posting and review, and monitoring movement in fixed assets.
- Liaising with service-centers’/sales staff to improve customers’ relationship experience.