1. Collect all sales summaries from Bar, Kitchen, Restaurant & Reception.
2. Verify all cash allocation and bank deposit for the day.
3. Mark all summaries for the departments above (No 1).
4. Carry out spontaneous stock counts for Bar & Store (daily)
5. Draw up schedules for stock taking
üBar weekly (1)
üKitchen cold store
6. Report of income from all departments and bank deposit & cash balances – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
7. Monitor time sheet – Attendance Register.
8. Keep accurate record of shortages
9. Pay roll & preparation of salaries
- Keep record (classified into categories) of all expenditure
- Report on Expenditure Vs income (No 6) for calculating profitability
- Keep record of all depts.; corporate & individuals
- Keep record of all monies being owed to third parties e.g. supplies & contractors.
Example:Timely Income capturing, Weekly and monthly Financial Report and Daily Deposit of the income .
Selling ad space on the site hobatoba.com
Preparation of accounting records
Increased sales by 10% in the first half of 2011