To pursue a career as a Tax Consultant where my seven years of professional experience in the field can be utilized in a well -known financial organization
· Possess extensive knowledge of the Direct and Indirect tax laws
· Familiar with numbers with excellent analytical skills
· In-depth knowledge of tax procedures, rules and regulations
· Ability to take initiatives and work under pressure
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines effectively
· Knowledge of basic operating tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Issues to be considered in achieving this objective include the following:
The objectives of our corporate taxation services are to ensure that the tax liability in the audited accounts is correctly stated on a yearly basis and to facilitate the process of obtaining the companies tax clearance.
Key aspects of our services are as follows:
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Our service in this regard is to ensure proper and timely compliance with the VAT Act in the following areas:
Personal Income Tax
Our personal taxation services are geared toward ensuring that employees are subjected to the minimum possible taxation, through innovative income distribution schemes. Further, we would handle personal income taxation matters on behalf of employees in the following areas:
OPEN HEAVENS KONSULTING
Post Held: Chief Executive Officer (CEO/ MD)
- Personal Income Tax – PAYE,
- Withholding Tax – On individuals and Un-corporate Companies,
- Capital Gain Tax – On properties disposed off during the Business or otherwise,
- Development Levy – On individuals,
- Business Premises Levy – On Corporate Bodies
· Completing legal forms and providing statistical information to management.
· Communicating with Inland Revenue, banks, building societies and external auditors
· Responsible for year-end and returns to Inland Revenue, and Customs and Excise (VAT).
· Reviewed contractual commitments and suppliers terms - advised on adjustments to
Projects regarding costings, expenditure etc.
·Reconciling monthly cheque reports / supplier statements and issue of payments.
· Developed full knowledge of Tax
· Checking tax input before submission to Inland Revenue.
· Communicating with Inland Revenue, banks, building societies and external auditors.
· Controlling and adjusted all non-standard payroll anomalies, adjustments to hours,
Costings and absence codings, earnings for leavers / redundancies and accountants,
Controlling cheque payments and balancing petty cash on a daily basis.