SULAIMON & CO ACCOUNTANTS KADUNA
October 2008 - Present Day (8 years 10 months)
- Engage in NNPC PLC and NNPC Retail Limited End of the year stock taking exercise.
- Preparations of income tax, PAYE and capital allowances computations for submission to the tax authorities.
- Leading in tax audit exercise.
- Handling queries on financial statements by the tax authorities on behalf of client.
- Obtaining Acceptance certificate in respect of qualifying capital expenditure incurred as a basis for granting capital Allowance Claims.
- Carrying out Audit exercise of different clients.
- Engage in consultancy services such as: Tax planning, building up internal audit manual, feasibility study, flow chart.
- Negotiating with tax officer and agreeing the clients’ liabilities.
- Computing capital Gain Tax and agreeing them with the relevant Tax Authorities.
- Back duty Investigation.
- Tax planning in the most effective way.
- Preparations of fixed Asset Register.