STERLING TRAVELS AND TOURS LIMITED
August 2011 - Present Day (5 years 9 months)
- Plan and evaluate all accounting procedures and policies to ensure that transactions are accurate and complete.
- Maintaining adequate records of expenditures and income statements for report purposes.
- Maintaining appropriate internal controls to safeguard channel and record resources.
- Preparation and analysis of ratios for control purposes and performance evaluation
- Managed accounting operations including payables, receivables and monthly reconciliation.
- Examining collection reports to determine status and recommended changes in current collection practices and policies accordingly, and report status to top management and assign problem accounts to concerned section.
- Tracking, maintaining and analyzing customer data for strategic planning and reporting.
- Process suppliers invoices, purchase orders, L.P.O, and ensure that payment are made as at when due, and also follow up receivables from customers/client.
- Reconcile bank statements, cash accounts, account receivables and payable balances on a monthly basis, prepared year-end schedules for audit.
- Prepare all financial statements including but not limited to : monthly financial statements,cashflow statements, debtors and creditors statement for planning and control purposes.