1. Preparing all the books of Account.
2. Planning and preparing the Cash Flow Statement.
3. Preparing the budget of the company.
4. Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement.
5. Supervising the activities of all the cahiers from different sales point.
6. Reporting to the MD and the management from time to time the financial activities of the company.
7. Negotiating with suppliers on the best time to make supply and the installment with which the payment will be made.
8. Preparing vouchers and ensuring that the suppliers were paid at when due.
9. Preparing pay-roll and ensuring that staffs were paid on time.