a) Periodic reporting of the company’s operation through the preparation and reporting to management of:-
üProfit and Loss Account.
üCash flow statement
b) Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
c) Carry out profitability analysis for the purpose of introduction of new line of business, product or acquisition of new machine.
d) Computation of all type of taxes to effect payment to relevant Tax Authorities. These include – V.A.T, C.I.T, P.AY.E.
· Reconciliation of Accounts
· Preparation and Reporting of financial performance for Management’s use
· Impress Account management, Reporting and Reconciliation
· Liaise with the State Tax Authority for payment of the branch tax liabilities.
· Supervisory role in the absence of branch manager
· Handle customer care issues and roles as may, from time to time, be assigned.
Iam a Chartered Tax Accountant, and at the final stage of ICAN Proffessional Examination with a passion for achieving results.