CUSTOMER CONTACT SOLUTION NIG LTD
February 2011 - July 2012 (1 year 6 months)
- Ensuring invoices are accurately coded through Peachtree application in timely basis to enable prompt payment and periodic reporting.
- Raising of Purchase Orders using Peachtree Accounting Package.
- Ensuring that all invoices have correct supporting documentation and that of tax and other deductions are correctly calculated.
- Ensuring that all vouchers/invoices and their supporting documents are validated after processing to avoid reuse.
- Reconcile all vendors` accounts and prepare statements of such reconciliation monthly.
- Ensure that all vouchers and invoices processed for payment comply with the Company policies and authority schedules and no transactions that are outside policy or in excess of authority levels are processed.
- General ledger operation – Making sure that transactions are correctly captured daily, to enabling an updated report from a general ledger trial balance.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and coordination of audit process, and Maintaining Auditor’s suggested Chat of Account for the following Accounting year transaction capturing.
- Monitoring accounts receivables and accounts payables – This includes raising of invoices, Debt collection procedures on invoices due, raising of purchase orders and payment for purchases on due date.
- Preparation of Monthly bank reconciliation statements – Reconciling bank statement to company`s transactions.
- Monitoring bank transfers and transactions.
- Preparation of Invoices schedules and invoice of CCSNL outsourced agents to Airtel Nigeria.
- Maintaining petty cash in an imprest system.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly budget and forecast.
- Ensure that the Invoices sent out to clients are followed up and payments are received from them as at when due. Where a client defaults in payment for any reason such invoice together with the Purchase order would be escalated for payment.
- Payroll Administration: Preparation of salaries payroll for over 1000 outsourced agents to CCSNL from Airtel Nigeria, and CCSNL Permanent Staff to show allowances, PAYE(in compliance with the amendment of personal income tax act,2011), NHF Contribution and Pension deductions using Excel Package.
- Liaison with Airtel Human resources Department: This involves an invoice schedule reconciliation to resolve and correct any issues or Changes affecting Salary Schedule and Invoices raise for payment.
- Monthly Tax Computations and returns to appropriate Tax Offices: This involves monthly computation and remittances of VAT on paid invoices, PAYE and annual cooperation tax on Audited Account.
- Preparing cheque for payments.
- Ensure remittances of PAYE and Pension to respective authorities/agencies are made.
- Defending Tax Audit of the Company before Federal and State government tax agencies.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Account.