· Analyze General Ledger Transactions.
· Provide all schedules and reports(including age analysis, assets movement)
· Provide supporting documents, records and schedules to meet audit and regulatory requirements.
· Process account payables and receivables.
· Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports.
· Prepare all General ledger/sub ledger accounts reconciliation.
· Resolve all reconciling items promptly.
· Educate staff on finance related policies and ensure compliance.
· Process cash transactions.
· Analyze divisional cash floats for adequacy.
· Manage customer/vendor relationship.
· Prepare revenue forecast promptly..
· Payroll Scheduled
· Accounting for smooth and timely execution of various accounting processes.
· Manage relationship with the suppliers ensuring appropriate advice is provided on the supplier payment process.
· Petty cash management.
· Ensure Timely Reconciliation of Banks and Creditors Ledgers.
· Liason with Auditors on Financial Operations related issues.
· Proper maintenance of General Ledger Balances.
· Proper custody procedures of stock items,secured and easily identifiable
· Periodic reconciliation of physical/book quantities of stock
· Periodic stock reports to Management for proper stock control
· Maintenance of stock records to ensure proper accountability for stock items
MTN NIGERIA,ABUJA REGION.)
Feb 2009 Certificate ofCommendation
(The Best Corper of the Year)
NYSC Edo State Chapter, Edo