HYRA MOTORS LTD
November 2007 - Present Day (9 years 5 months)
• Preparation of supporting information for annual audit.
• Ensure strict compliance to the company’s internal control policies.
• Monitoring the account via daily/monthly reconciliation of bank statements.
• Documenting and maintenance of supporting information for all transactions.
• Payroll administration and management of staff pension.
• Office cash flow and cash management.
• Assist with management accounts and reports.
• Assets register management.
• Credit management controller/Debt Recovery
• Knowledge of banking operations.
• Handle tax matters, WHT, PAYE, and VAT.
• Money laundering reporting officer.
• Inventory management and control
• Maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable,
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
• Assist with budget and financial planning.
• Other finance and admin duties.