1 Handling month-end closing, account receivable, account payable and capital expenditures reporting
2 Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement
3. Managing the church payroll and loan management
4. Controlling the expenditure of the church
5. Preparation of bank and cash vouchers including journals
6. Ensuring prompt payment of clients and suppliers bills
7. Producing expenses reports and investigating variance
8. Involve in daily overseeing of church financial and budgeting system
9. Investigating and dealing with financial irregularities
10. Liaising with banks, church auditor and other institutions where necessary
11. Preparation of year end statutory account
12. Remittance to relevant authorities staff PAYEE and Pension
13. Updating members tithe
14. Maintain, keep update fixed asset register and ensure proper utilization of church asset
1. set up a proper accounting system for the Head quarter and branch account department
2. Operate an adequate accounting system and procedure.
3. introduce and implement an effective and efficient control for account department.
4. establish an effective relationship with the government authorities.
5. simplify system of operation e.g transaction approval, payment procedures.
6. set up system to block loopholes for frauds.
7 ensure proper/adequate documentations at least 85% of all transactions.
8. attends training and acquired professional qualifications like ICAN, ILRM to support the good image of the organisation in order to gain acceptance, upgrade the system performance and effectiveness in the discharge of my duties