Internal Auditor Trainee
Kuramo Industries Nigeria Limited
December 2015 - Present Day (1 year 4 months)
• Ensuring compliance with company internal control measures and policies
• Keeping financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
• Ensuring that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately.
• Any other assignments that may be delegated from time to time
• Reduction in fuel usage on Buses and Cars by 41%, by identifying possible minimum liters per month.
• Identified in cost savings and lowered purchasing limits by 15%, effectively reducing risk.
• Reduced overhead costs by 40% by determining high energy costs during summer months and suggesting use of alternative energy.