Finance/Internal Audit Officer
August 2001 - December 2004 (3 years 4 months)
- Preparation of SLA for cost center budget implementation
- Monthly bank reconciliation, asset loss investigation and verification of assets before disposal.
- Budget and budget implementation as well as review of cost center budget with Country Finance Officer before implementation.
- Verification of the Project Account & Assets.
- Organize and take lead in spot check and periodic physical stock take exercise.
- Participate in audit thru and around the system in areas like cash & bank, payable & receivable.
- General Ledger posting and end of the month system run, etc.
- System administration of Account Payable, Receivable, Cash & Bank and GL.
- Generate Monthly Financial Report for Management Decision by performing month-end processes.
- General Ledger Administration, control and procedure implementation.