· Surprise cash counts, spot checks and Integrity test on Tellers.
· Second level transactions call-over
· Vault administration review, cash count and stock count
· General ledger proof Review
· Review manager's cheque register for seriality of MC issued and evidence of collection
· Perform weekly review of return cheques to determine the frequency of returns.
· Review of Account Opening, Account Closure and Staff accounts.
· Review all dormant accounts re-activated on a daily basis to ensure that request is in line with customer’s mandate
· Monitoring of Customer Service delivery at the branch by Reviewing the files to ensure that all customer complaints are resolved within the required timeframe
· Review of Customer Service desk for income leakage
· Ensuring KYC compliance in the branch
· Review of stop payment request to ensure they are treated within the time frame and charges are taken accordingly
· Periodic staff audit, Carrying out of investigation and report writing
· Conducting sweep exercise
· Review of caution notice and WUMT
· Carry out interest rate maintenance review to ensure that facilities are running at the approved rates and raise exceptions for deviations noted
· Review of Expenses to ensure limits are not exceeded and all monies spent are in line with the existing policies which include monthly review of diesel expense pattern and issues queries to the Branch Secretary and the BM where deviation in the consumption is noticed
· Premises review to ensure that all fire prevention/detection devices are functional, branch environment for neatness and security arrangement in place at the branch
· Maintenance and review of Fixed Asset Register including asset verification exercise
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the management of the bank
· Opening of Account.
· Reactivation of account.
· Closure of account
· Cheque Book Administration and Maintenance
· Processing of International Money Transfer
· Changing of address, signature, I-alert, image and mandate
· Printing of off cycle statement
· Treating of references and status enquiry.
· Issuance of ATM cards to Customers
· Checking of Account Balance
· Attends to Customers Queries and Enquiries etc
· Any other duties assigned by the Branch Service Manager
• Preparation of financial statements from incomplete records
• Auditing of financial statements
• Writing domestic report on financial statement audited
• Carrying out bank reconciliation statement
• Any other duties assigned by the Managing Partner
ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTING TECHNICIANS (AAT) 2008
ASSOCIATE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (ACA) 2010