The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory
Other responsibilities include:
· Manage relationships of specific accounts by the Sales manager to drive increased network utilization
· Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
· Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
· Attend client meetings as required by the country manager.
· Maintain and expanding relationships with existing clients and potential clients generated by the country manager
· Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
· Achieving sales targets
To work directly under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Sales
You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with other groups/departments; Service Delivery, Technical, Project Management, Marketing & Strategy, etc.
Technical & Professional proficiency
Strong Quantitative Skills
Research & writing skills
Proficiency in MS Office
Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
Minimum 3-4years experience working with a sales/business development team
Demands of the job:
Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Travel may be required