ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER
August 2009 - February 2013 (3 years 7 months)
- Credit control.
- Main and Petty cash management.
- Preparation and allocation of debtors invoices.
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payment.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank statement with cashbook.
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Maintain accounts receivable customers files
- Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Follow established procedure for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.