· Formatting of clients Financial Statements.
· Account clerical functions.
· Prepare salaries schedule for the company.
· Maintain company’s ledgers.
· Reconciliation of bank statements
· Preparation, analysis and reconciliation of cash receipt & disbursement schedule.
· General Petty cash functions.
· Supervise, plan, assign, coordinate, and review the activities of admin staff.
· Supervises clerical and store personnel in maintaining records, and store commodities; determines methods and procedures to improve requisitioning, purchasing, issuing and storing of materials and supplies; ascertains that proper procedures are followed; reviews inventory and other records for accuracy and completeness.
· Maintenance of office, and handling of employee grievances, and other problems with employees.
· Assist in orienting employees to office rules and regulations and duties.
· Performs related work as required.