• Ensuring all aspects of daily operation of company run effectively and efficiently
• To provide the support function to management in order for it to achieve its vision and strategic objectives as well as the values of pure bond are put into practice, in conjunction with other members of staff
• To ensure business growth through directing and managing business operations activities
• To ensure they are delivered in accordance with the strategic objective
• Responsible for overseeing data entry, payroll, managing the HR function
•Helping in creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the MD and other team members
•To plan, direct and manage the performance of all internal operations, so as to maintain and develop business
•Improve the operational system, processes and policies in support of pure bond mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management business process and organizational planning
•Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with
· Distribution of Stationeries and Housing stock; Storage and distribution of office consumables, requisition forms.
· Building and Equipment Maintenance; State of facilities and equipments.
· Vehicles(Cars and Trucks); Vehicle availability for operations cost of maintenance
· Fuel (Petrol and Diesel) Fuel requisition and usage record in offices and residence of the Executive.
· Utility; smooth utility functionality
· Various Procedures; compliance to procedures
· Support Services; Managerial Support, Customer Care Service, Clean environment and timeliness of support service deliveries, above all Smooth running of Company
· Protocol; Guest comfort
· Analyzes supplies to find the best price, quality and delivery for the organization; meet with supplies to negotiate the best contract to meet the needs of the company, also obtain all the necessary supplies and services needed to operate efficiently.
· Liaise with regulatory bodies and make early payment as bills are received to avoid embarrassment to the company, also ensure good relationship with them.
· Initiate and implement approved administration policies and procedures. Answer staff enquires on procedure issues, clarify Admin processes to staff, clarify request forms and undertake any other task assigned to me by the management when necessary, adopt a positive and professional attitude in order to project the company in good light at all times.
· Coordinates HSE subordinate staff, ensure work safety permits are enforced.
· Undertakes corrective and preventive measures to ensure a proper environment and health for the organization and its stakeholders.
· Ensure regular emergency response is effective and educate the managers and employees.
· Recruitment (including designing and placing advertisements, conducting initial interviews, short-listing, etc.)
· Staff selection (interviewing, arranging terms of offers, etc.
· Staff induction (procedures, programmers, etc.
· Administrative of basic terms and condition of employment (hours of work, pay rates, etc.
· Wages and salary administration (including benefits)
· Human resource planning (in close collaboration with the line unit)
· Maintenance of staff records (including sickness absence, holiday entitlements, etc.
· Administration of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
· Co-ordination of relations with employee representative.
· Administration of redundancy and dismissal procedures.
· Job evaluation and monitoring
· Administration of welfare services.