1) Source for new and prospective clints for the company.
2) Sell compan's goods on behalf of the company.
3) Maintain a healthy relationship between company and clients.
1) Source for new clients for the company.
2) Inform and educate clients both prospective and existing of the company's services.
3) Maintain a good relationship between clients and company.
4) Attend to clients complain and provide solutions.
1) Leading the daily briefing with all the operations Supervisors in order to anticipate the difficulties of the day. He/She ensures the daily running of the Airport and the availability of equipments.
2) Solving the problems within his/her capabilities and reporting to the higher level the problems exceeding his/her responsibility.
3) Initiating daily operation procedures and makes proposals to improve the operation activities of the Airport
4) Supervising the fees collection (for counters, from aircrafts without contract if any, etc)
5) Preparing and send a daily report to the top management with full accuracy.
6) Developing or amending the airport security program to cover any shortfalls to be able to fulfil the security needs for the airport.
7) Every day, he/she reads the log books of the different sectors.