· Processing both incoming and outgoing correspondence from different plants, subsidiaries (Nigeria &Oversea),timely response to them, Preparing / typing reports, attends meetings as assigned; takes minutes of meetings, liaising with unit, Plant directors/country head for timely rendering of reports meant for Boards Approval
· Act as the first point of contact for the Chief Executive, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, Welcome visitors; promoting professional image of the organization, liaising and negotiating with a range of professionals from public, private and voluntary organizations on charity matters, Liaise, communicate and negotiate with service contractor, clients, suppliers and other staff; ensuring good PR and ongoing sound relations with Local& International Government Agencies.
· Proactively contribute to the management of the Chief Executives time including diary management, organizing appointments, meetings and travel arrangements deal with incoming email, faxes, correspondence and letters as required.
· Negotiating and managing internal demand for CEO involvement, responsible for organizing, attending meetings and ensure the CEO is prepared in advance,
· Manage a dedicated secretariat, Provide ad hoc administrative support to other Directors, Support the senior management team, managing contact lists, contribute to organizational governance, and support to Board of Directors
· Responsible for the organizations ‘complaints and suggestions ‘policy including monitoring, review and continuous improvement to ensure customer satisfaction of the groups products.
· Arrange travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travel with the CEO to take notes or dictation at meetings, or to provide support during presentations, background research.
· Assist in the recruitment and placement of staff
· Project Monitoring Assistant: Dangote Fertilizer Limited(upcoming)
·Graduate Member Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered)
·Associate Member, Institute of Credit/Loan and Risk Management of Nigeria
·Associate member. Risk ManagersAssociationof Nigeria(Provisional)
·LeanSix- Sigma Training-ProducingExtraordinaryResult
·PIN Codes- Howto persuade, InfluenceandNegotiate with customers
·CorporateEthnic Codes forAdministrativeSecretaries
·Effective Note Takingand Minute Writing SkillsforPersonal Assistant andofficeAdministrators