Sales Representative and Cashier
First Step Technologies Limited
March 2005 - May 2011 (6 years 3 months)
- Learning more about our products and services and how they can be of benefit to our customers.
- To prospect new clients and grow the business.
- To present our products to clients and grow the business.
- To process orders and supply in a timely, efficient manner.
- Keeping a record of how much money we had when we opened the store, how much money is earned when we closed the store, and the amount of change in a register drawer for the purpose of finding out when we are required to restock the change.
- Thorough understanding of cash and check collection, and handling necessary tasks related to credit cards and other means of payments.
- Making sure that correct change is giving to customers after taking cash, i.e. need to calculate it to ensure if its total is correct, and then should decide on how much change needs to be given in return.
- Have learnt how to handle complaints or questions regarding the business according to company protocol that is recommended in the course of performing my primary assignment.