CLEINT RELATION OFFICER(ACCOUNT/ADMIN OFFICER)
February 2012 - Present Day (5 years 5 months)
- Provision of front line support to clients (Shell-SPDC) and stakeholders on all matters relating to payments for contracts and procurements.
- Receives Service Entries / Work Completion Certificate as duly approved, prepares invoices for claims payment and submission of approved invoices to clients for payments
- Monitors invoice processing logistics and sorts for payment status enquiries.
- Maintains effective communications externally (Client Companies) and internally with the various managers and contract holders on all staff welfare and payment proposals.
- Communicating / disseminating relevant company policies and procedures affecting contracting and payments related issues to both staff and Client representatives.
- Keeps reliable standardized database of all financial records and correspondences received for management perusal.
- Provide professional support services to all range of payment related queries and enquiries from staff and Shell organizational units supporting both East and West Operations.
- Obtain, prepare and distribute key documents to staff.
- Document and maintain proper records of all administrative enquiries in customer services.
- Managing all issues that relates to customers/ clients satisfaction.
- Team member managing client data/ document clean up exercise.