Student affairs officer/administrative assistant
French school of Lagos Nigeria
August 2008 - August 2012 (4 years 1 month)
- First point of contact to parents teachers and students at the secondary section
- Making sure all student files are up to date.
- Follow up of absent school children and teachers.
- Translating typed documents into English for non-French speaking parents.
- Making sure all students are at the right places.
- Issuing detention papers to naughty students and making sure that all detention papers are signed by parents or guardians of students before coming for their punishments.
- Making sure all students registers are complete and kept at the student affairs office at the end of each day.
- Assisting in Exam supervision, collection of students answer scripts and giving it to their subject teachers.
- Distribution of letters to students, teachers and other members of the school.
- Keeping and recording of lost and found items.
- Collection of signed lateness and absent form.
- Follow up of students at the sick bay and calling up parent of children that are seriously ill.
- Making sure my colleagues carry out their duties properly.