Admin/Material Control Manager
Hajaig Construction Limited
June 2009 - November 2011 (2 years 5 months)
POSITION Admin/Material Control Manager
REPORTING Project Manager
Ensuring general office administration and material control.
- Keeping inventory of all Company’s properties.
- Ensuring the payment of all Govt. bills, rates and rents.
- Writing of official mails within and outside the company.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Payroll management and tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Organization of hard/soft copy documents.
- Regular meetings with the Project Manager on fiscal planning.
- Ensuring that expatriate monthly return is submitted to Immigration state Command at the end of every month.
- Ensuring that expatriate quota positions are checked to ascertain when it’s due for renewal at the Federal Ministry of Interior.
- Negotiation of borrow-pits with communities, for easy supply of latarites.
- Ensuring that contract workers wages, are paid on weekly basis.
- Ensuring the remittance of workers pension fund to pension fund administrators.
- Ensuring that mobile policemen for security guard are scheduled for daily escort duty.
- Ensuring proper repairs and maintenance of Company properties.
- Ensuring that services provided by Vendors are up to the Company standard.
- Ensuring that in-coming and out-going mails are registered and dispatched accordingly.
- Ensuring that good customer relation is maintained with the Company’s vendors.
- Arrange and manage the material control department which mainly responds for the material, consumable materials and tools.
- Establish systems and processes for the overall supply chain execution in planning, material procurement, inventory control, and shipment monitoring.
- To monitor and control material stock and storage level daily.
- Establish strong coordination between the store and operations teams.
- Ensure that material certificates are safely kept and easily located when requested.