· Over see the day to day running of the unit.
· Liaise with the manager at Cameroun to consummate procurement dealings for our consignments.
· Liaise with marine services manager at Oron, and the respective land transport agencies to ensure timely delivery of our consignment from Cameroun to Lagos.
· Establishing forecast and budget for procurement of goods based on economic order quantity.
· Study and evaluate market trend, with a view to align it to the company’s advantage with respect to quantity and pricing for goods.
· Supervise collection of sales proceeds, keep import transaction record (price and quantity), prepare sales and collection report, establish each customer’s payment position daily and make same available to the cash officer, who would now communicate same to the customers by reflecting it on their receipt at the time of payment.
· Source for new customers, while maintaining the existing ones through courteous, ethical and excellent service delivery
· Supervise and ensure the maintenance of a high level and acceptable state of cleanliness of the sales point before and after sales.
· Generate a weekly business proposal and weekly collection schedule based on previous week’s sales and forward to head of administration at the beginning of every business week
· Appraise teammates’ performance as would be periodically demanded by management.
· Perform any other duty as would be assigned to him from time to time as need arises