banwo, adeyemo and igbowke(anttonery of law)
April 2010 - January 2012 (1 year 10 months)
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss statement and the cost accounting report for the company.
- Supervising and handling the financial data bases, computer software systems.
- Maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Handling the billing invoices and accounting policies of the company.
- Preparing and reviewing the company’s monthly budget, revenue, expenses, pay roll entries, invoices and other the company’s accounting documents.
- Other duties as assigned.