• Administrative Function: Managed administrative tasks of Business Development Processes.
• Managed all administrative details in the Opportunity Quality Review (OQR) Process.
• Regular correspondence with head of dept. to update status of approved OQR Process.
• Manage scheduling of meetings for proposals under review in coordination with referral Team Leads.
Procurement and logistics: Assist Head of dept. in managing all procurement and logistics activities in line with the project strategy and execution schedules.
•Establish, maintain and follow up the project procurement plan and the project transport plan.
•Manage, instruct and supervise procurement staff and logistics activities.
•Negotiate subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Proposal Development: Assist the Business Development manager in the implementation of new proposal development process. Utilizing top notch editing skills in drafting Scope of Work, Teaming Agreements; edit capacity statements, past performance references, and proposals in design phase in order to submit timely and high quality proposals.
• Coordinate with other department to prepare Consultant Scope of Work and provide administrative activities.
• Edit proposal documents for content and grammatical correctness.
• Create calendars and coordinate proposal work plan meeting invites as well as monitor proposal design with BD manger supervision.
• Store/warehouse management/Communications- Maintain maximum and minimum stock level and inventory accounting,
· Ensure that procured goods/products are secured and in good condition.
· Manage Project Summary and Past Performance Reference database.
• Assist in managing current information on the department’s intranet site and social media platform with all relevant Business Development Information.
• Assist with PowerPoint presentation to potential partners and customers.
• Special Projects.
- I have successfully managed and delivered several projects for some organizations with an achievement of high ratings for the projects after completion. Some of these projects include:
Managing the Chairman's diary appointments, vacations and general travel, organizing meeting logistics, taking notes and minutes, letters and proposals.
Managing all correspondences and telephone calls to and from chairman.
Organizing and maintaining all office files, preparation and transmission of all documents.
Maintaining a calendar of all office events and notify staffs of it.
Keeping office inventory ledgers and ensure timely supply of office utilities.
Handling office equipments and other office ancillary matters such as administrative and financial function as directed by the Chairman.