Strategy &Arbitrage Limited
January 2009 - December 2011 (3 years 1 month)
Head, Corporate Affair
- Responsible for assisting senior management in the efficient management of administrative services of the company, some of which include:
- Day-to-day management of office facilities, mail processing, courier service, operations support and compliance, security and safety related functions.
- Arrange for purchase of stationeries, printing of books and forms as per the requirements and ensure keeping up of adequate stock of stationery books and forms etc.
- Ensure prompt remittance of all rates and taxes of the company’s assets.
- Arrange for insurance for all properties, vehicles, furniture, cash against fire, burglary and for finally renewal.
- For ensuring safety and security of Office records and properties etc.
- Provides physical working environment that ensures a positive, productive climate for operations through maintenance, planning, and general building services.
- Track budgets and other financial data, prepare documents to pay bills; processes purchase orders and orders supplies and other equipment as needed
- Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Interpretation and enforcement of company policy to employees.
- Development of human resource management policy and programs that contribute to the acquisition, retention, motivation, and development of company employees capable of meeting current and future organizational needs and objectives.
- Solve problems, which require gathering and analyzing basic data and information
- Schedule and participate in meetings and other activities. Coordination of management retreats
- Prepared management contracts, new business proposals, and listing/ sales agreements
Responsibility for the overall work performance of the company:
- Management of office environment.
- *Gathering, adapting, storing and distributing information within the company to all the levels of management.
- Planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all administrative functions.
- Managing quality and cost control with regards budget lines.
- Providing facilitation for staff training and development.
- Ensuring that human and material resources are correctly utilized.
- Incharge of determination of the firm corporate policy and staff guidelines