1) Carrying out research and present findings..
2) Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
3) Dealing with incoming mails, faxes and posts.
4) Devicing and maintaining office systems, including data management filing e.t.c.
5) Responsible for accounts and budgets.
1) Participate in programme in training and development of staff.
2) To assist in arranging courses, programmes and meeting to further objectives of the educational sector.
3) Supervision of schools.,
4) Undertake school reviews, teacher assessment and educational planning in primary and secondary schools