Business intelligence Administrator
MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd.
October 2007 - February 2010 (2 years 4 months)
Department (units)/ Roles
a) Xtra cool Unit (Consumer Marketing) Nov 2007 – Jan 2008
- Collate, review and suggests selection of proposals for sponsorship
- Assist in the organization and Coordination of MTN sponsored events for target customers
- Keep proper documentation and filling of Repo rts and business proposals
- Conduct a research and an analysis on new services to establish its functionality and benefits to our target consumers.
b) Pricing and Tariff unit (Business intelligence) Feb-Sept 2008
- Conduct monthly SIM- testing of charged rates for all on-net and off-net calls and text messages to maintain accurate charges and to detect any variations between what is said to be charged and what is actually operational on monthly bases.
- Conduct a Competitive Intelligence comparative report by collating and reporting any information regarding the operations of other telecommunications companies on daily basis.
- Ensure Proper filing and documentation of the unit records
c) MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd -Costumer Knowledge Database Administrator on Extension of Services(Business Intelligence) Oct 2008-February 2009
- Pull out records from one server to another e.g. from Ojota Server, Enterprise data Warehouse (EDW) User stratifications to the local server using ACL application, summarize and use for reporting all user call details that contains monthly user revenue, activations etc..
- Process and send out detailed reports on all subscribers operations on monthly basis to the company group.(E.g. Segmentation Report, Executive Dash Board)
- Send out data information on request to different departments and units needing them for monthly reports e.g. Revenue Generating Subscribers (RGS) base, Gross connections, etc.
- Compile Competitive Customer Knowledge reports for monthly reporting to the MTN Group (Using MS word and Power Point).
d) Administrator Business Intelligence(contract staff)- (Marketing Dept) MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd. Mar 1, 2009 to February 2010
- Organize events and arrange for meetings within the unit team members and between the GM and others.
- Prepare meetings and travel schedules for the GM and any other staff of the Business Intelligence (BI) unit.
- Receive all guests and appropriately directing them to the GM.
- Proper filling of confidential records belonging to the Unit.
- Raise cash advance/requisition form for the department and reconciling it with the finance debt