Bababode Osunkoya & Co (now Abax-OOSA Professionals (Chartered Accountants
June 1995 - Present Day (22 years 2 months)
- Maintain and direct an orderly and worry-free environment within the Firm
- Typesetting and designing of documents e.g Reports and Accounts, Letters etc
- Co-ordinating and arrange filing of clients letters correspondence
- Ensure effective Generator/Diesel maintenance, electrical repairs/maintenance
- Manage the activities of office security guards
- Supervise and manage all admin assistants, admin clerks, secretaries and receptionists
- Resolve and/or escalate operational-support issues
- Handle all purchases relating to office supplies, facilities and resources
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Comply with and help to enforce standard policies and procedures and processes solutions to challenges encountered.
- Planning, assigning and directing operations
- Keeping of confidential documents, and reporting issues to the appropriate Officer
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Firm’s policies and applicable regulations.