receptionist/customer service executive
mainstreet bank insurance brokers
January 2012 - Present Day (5 years 4 months)
- Communicate courteously with clients and staff members by email, letter and face to face.
- Filing documentation and giving accounts of goods.
- Take minutes for meeting and type correspondence given.
- Co-ordinate and organize booking of meeting room and appointments
- Take and receive messages for various personnel.
- Communicate complaints or any major issue to appropriate personnel if needed
- Call-in and pick-up delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, and DHL )