ADMIN ASSISTANT/ country team leader (ACTL)
January 2009 - December 2012 (4 years )
• Designing a well-tailored sensitization programme involving national champions among the private sector.
• Compilation of company lists in accordance with the UNIDO’S sampling requirements. The data come from various sources, in particular registration offices, investment promotion Agencies (IPAs), Chambers of commerce, manufacturer’s associations, embassies, business directories.etc
• Assist in organizing meeting/training, processing request for payment, drafting and replying of letters.
• Screen and update companies profile (through internet Google search)
• Undertake physical company visits to validate the correctness of survey company data of those in Abuja, Rivers, Kaduna, Kano and others, where other means of reaching companies were hampered.
• Supervise, Coordinate and monitor the survey and report the result to UNIDO HQs in Vienna.
• Schedule interview with the CEO’S for data collection on behalf of the enumerators with domestic and foreign companies in Nigeria.
• Support the National Bureau of Statistics through observing interview process of enumerators and providing feedback to CTL, UNIDO HQ and survey supervisors.
• Preparing payment schedule and making payments to the survey supervisors and enumerators.