Admin Services Manager
AB- Micro Finance Bank Nig. Ltd
January 2009 - Present Day (8 years 6 months)
- Negotiate procurement and prudently manage agreements across a diverse portfolio of expenditure including service contracts, promotional gifts, office equipment, printed material and stationery items for the various Branches.
- Design & develop and continuously improve the Admin service processes and Procedures; revising and re-engineering business processes and performance specifications.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications, revising the departmental Terms of Reference and communicating a Service Level Agreement to all internal customers. Update the Vendors List (Suppliers / Sub-Contractors) and developing more strategic vendor relationships.
- Improve the communication of product / service agreements and enhance the Divisional invoice matching process.
- Follow up and ensure prompt payment to suppliers and service providers; maintain an accurate database of all expenditure with the corresponding documentation and proof of payment.
- Directly supervise all admin support staff such as office assistants, cleaners, security personnel etc.
- Design and develop HR Policies & Procedures (As it relates to the Admin service Department).
- Involve in the recruitment and selection process (of Admin staff) as well as organizing induction ceremonies and training for new staff, updating training manuals on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure that employee records are accurate and well maintained, compiling the following data about employees for payroll - such as hours worked and Leave allowances.
- Review performance of staff which includes: Ensuring to the updating of both manual and electronic personnel records when an employee’s personal details change.
- Perform exit interviews and finalize paperwork for when a member of staff leaves employment.
- Participate in the disciplinary and grievance procedure, and attend disciplinary hearings.
- Point of contact for new hire candidates. Preparing offer letters and processing all new employee documents, maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ensure a healthy and safe office environment at all times by maintaining up to date policies and procedures around Health, Safety and Emergency
- Over see in the maintenance and proper function of all physical security devices within the bank.
- Source, research and advice on quality, cost/price, integrity of product and services and contractors/vendors, relative to facility related repairs and projects
- Ensure a clean and healthy office environment at all times
- Oversee all statutory issues relating to the branches such as land use charge, tenement rate, development level business permit e.t.c. Local refuse management and local authorities e.g. LAWMA, Ministry of Environment on Garbage disposal and all environmental issues, and liaising with the government officials on such issue.
- Manage and coordinate the use of all company cars & drivers
- Assist in acquisition and maintenance of vehicles
- Manage drivers’ performance and disciplinary issues with support and advise from HR
- Ensure routine maintenance checks are carried out for all company cars
- Maintain a log book for fuel purchase, use and destination covered and maintenance visits
- Ensure that all licenses such as insurances, vehicle licenses etc are renewed as and at when due.
- Purchase and manage all office telecommunication lines
- Negotiate and process payments with phone companies
- Liaising with vendors/suppliers
- Monitor departmental billings
- Purchase and allocation of phones to staff- as required
- Plan and administer inventory of equipment and supplies for sufficient needs, ordering more materials when necessary and purchasing when necessary in a timely and cost effective manner to support operations.
- Maintain proper record of all office supplies, stationeries and equipment kept in the store.
- Ensure that adequate stock order levels are maintained to avoid stock outs or excess inventories. Maintain a log book for all receivables and distributions and ensure sign offs.
- Provide branches with all office supplies as required and requested for
- Ensure proper arrangement , safety and neatness of store
Protocol & Logistics
- Travel Management – Visas (procurement, processing & logistics)
- Liaise with authorized travel agents for travel bookings for both local and international travels on behalf of staff, management and clients.
- Ensure appropriate hotel reservations and bookings with company certified hotels (local & international) and ensure employees comply with company’s policy on hotel accommodation.
- Ensure adherence to company’s travel policy on travel allowance, remittance, and retirement.
- Coordinate and arrange flights and hotel accommodations: international intern processing for visa acquisition, make travel arrangements, set up housing.