POLYTECHNIC CONSULTANCY SERVICES
September 2007 - October 2009 (2 years 2 months)
courtesy, polite and cheerfully welcome clients
- General administration duties such as couriers, mail, ordering catering service.
- Managing travel bookings
- Assisting with office management and Human Resources during recruitment and selection processes
- Stationery and kitchen supply management
- Back up for Learning Support Administrators,
- Ethical professional personality display
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative and customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to meet competing priorities
- Ability to be proactive to ensure that reception and common areas runs smoothly
- A strong understanding of MS Word/Excel
- Most importantly - a ‘can do’ attitude! Nothing is impossible.